Internal Sales Executive
Who we are
What started as a business to make finance and back-office better for recruitment agencies is now changing how businesses of all shapes and sizes access finance and support to manage their freelance workforce.
We’ve created an end-to-end work pay solution to power the new working world. One that lets businesses unlock the power of the contract, freelance and gig economy with none of the hard work or complications that come with old-school finance.
Backed by ambitious investors and developed by a team in London and Cardiff, we’ve funded in excess of £500m to a host of businesses, from recruitment startups to large-scale organisations who’ve grown tired of the traditional approach to finance from the banking world.
What’s it like to work here
Freedom and autonomy to do your best work are what makes Sonovate successful. There’s no micro-management - just teams working together to change how people are paid for the better. Think of us as a group of teams working collaboratively to share experiences and engineer the best solutions.
The growth we’ve achieved in such a short space of time attracts certain individuals. We’re understand we’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but our startup mindset defines who we are.
That said, just because we think like a startup doesn’t mean you’ll be running around doing a million and one things. We’re grown up with very realistic ambitions. Our market-leading products have redefined how people are paid. Building on this core success is where we are right now and we need specialists to join us and help take us to the next step.
We promise freedom to execute, an environment where you can exercise all your skills and talents and guarantee that you will be working alongside truly great talent.
Joining Sonovate will be transformational for your career, whatever stage you are at. Apply today and let’s begin a conversation about you.
Main Purpose and Scope for the Role?
The Internal Sales Executive will play a fundamental role in achieving Sonovate’s ambitious customer conversion and revenue growth objectives. This role reports to the Sales Manager, working alongside the frontline Sales team and Marketing to manage as well as deliver growing revenue from existing customers. The focus of the role will be on identifying and understanding client’s requirements as well as cross-selling and up-selling the ideal Sonovate product. This individual must be comfortable making outbound calls daily, qualifying prospects and closing opportunities. This is also an excellent entry point for a commercially minded individual looking to begin a career in Business Development within a disruptively forward thinking FinTech.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Actively approaching existing and dormant customers to build relationships, reinforce the benefits of existing Sonovate products and sell/cross-sell new products
- Proactively pursue sales through the telephone, web demonstrations and face to face client meetings, presentations and email communications
- Provide regular reports and updates on sales activity to your direct manager
- Collaboratively work with the Sales team to route specific opportunities to the appropriate sales consultant for further development and closure
- Communicate and feedback to Marketing in order to create and implement supporting customer journeys
- Meet and/or exceed daily, weekly and monthly performance targets for number of calls, meetings/demos and qualified opportunities
- You will be targeted on the revenue generated from the converted clients within the month/quarter/year
- Generate leads from existing customers and continuously build and manage your own individual pipeline to ensure consistent performance
- Develop in-depth Sonovate product knowledge and market insight into all competitors
What we are looking for:
You will be hard working and enthusiastic, with a genuine interest in our business and the FinTech world. You will need to be professional, assertive and comfortable to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. To succeed in this role, you need to be confident and keen to consistently make multiple outbound calls and build strong client relationships. This role is focused on revenue generation and thus you will
What we guarantee
• Truly agile practices
• working with latest technologies and leading SaaS providers
• Modern ‘defurbished’ office space in the heart of city centre
• Very firmly in growth stage
• Startup DNA
• 28 days holiday + bank holidays
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Private medical insurance
• Ride to work
• Eyecare vouchers
• Childcare vouchers
• 50% discounted gym membership
• 2 days charity leave per year
• Breakfast, snacks and drinks
• Beer fridge
• Free takeaways
• And so much more...