Who we are
What started as a business to make finance and back-office better for recruitment agencies is now changing how businesses of all shapes and sizes access finance and support to manage their freelance workforce.
We’ve created an end-to-end work pay solution to power the new working world. One that lets businesses unlock the power of the contract, freelance and gig economy with none of the hard work or complications that come with old-school finance.
Backed by ambitious investors and developed by a team in London and Cardiff, we’ve funded in excess of £500m to a host of businesses, from recruitment startups to large-scale organisations who’ve grown tired of the traditional approach to finance from the banking world.
What’s it like to work here
Freedom and autonomy to do your best work are what makes Sonovate successful. There’s no micro-management - just teams working together to change how people are paid for the better. Think of us as a group of teams working collaboratively to share experiences and engineer the best solutions.
The growth we’ve achieved in such a short space of time attracts certain individuals. We’re understand we’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but our startup mindset defines who we are.
That said, just because we think like a startup doesn’t mean you’ll be running around doing a million and one things. We’re grown up with very realistic ambitions. Our market-leading products have redefined how people are paid. Building on this core success is where we are right now and we need specialists to join us and help take us to the next step.
We promise freedom to execute, an environment where you can exercise all your skills and talents and guarantee that you will be working alongside truly great talent.
What we guarantee
• Truly agile practices
• working with latest technologies and leading SaaS providers
• Modern ‘defurbished’ office space in the heart of city centre
• Very firmly in growth stage
• Startup DNA
• 28 days holiday + bank holidays
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Private medical insurance
• Ride to work
• Eyecare vouchers
• Childcare vouchers
• 50% discounted gym membership
• 2 days charity leave per year
• Breakfast, snacks and drinks
• Beer fridge
• Free takeaways
• And so much more...
We are looking for a Relationship Executive to be part of our Cardiff office and you will join a team of folk who are talented, ambitious and forward thinking. You will play a huge part in Sonovates success story by building and maintaining strong relationships with assigned clients by providing the highest levels of customer service and ensuring that the needs of the client are met.
- Deliver outstanding customer service by managing relationships to ensure clients are getting the best service for their business
- Deliver timely and appropriate solutions and responses according to customer needs and objectives
- Manage CRM workflow and tickets to ensure all requests are processed within agreed SLAs
- All agency/candidate/client interactions to be recorded on CRM.
- Work with and support the credit control function to achieve agreed standards and targets
- Be responsible for all aspects of the client ledger and assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Takes responsibility for analysing key, relevant facts to come to a thorough and balanced decision or recommendation
A Few Things About You
- You will have previously worked within the recruitment industry to best understand our customer
- Customer focused who thrives in an environment where no two days are the same
- You understand how best to identify the needs of the client and have a natural desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- A natural problem solver who enjoys the challenge of providing effective solutions ensuring a seamless client experience
- You display an aptitude for numeracy with the ability to provide basic calculations of the ledger when required
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- You understand the importance of Risk management with the ability to spot potential downward trends and escalate as appropriate
- Ability to build networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple clients at a time while paying strict attention to detail