Who we are
What started as a business to make finance and back-office better for recruitment agencies is now changing how businesses of all shapes and sizes access finance and support to manage their freelance workforce.
We’ve created an end-to-end work pay solution to power the new working world. One that lets businesses unlock the power of the contract, freelance and gig economy with none of the hard work or complications that come with old-school finance.
Backed by ambitious investors and developed by a team in London and Cardiff, we’ve funded in excess of £500m to a host of businesses, from recruitment startups to large-scale organisations who’ve grown tired of the traditional approach to finance from the banking world.
What’s it like to work here
Freedom and autonomy to do your best work are what makes Sonovate successful. There’s no micro-management - just teams working together to change how people are paid for the better. Think of us as a group of teams working collaboratively to share experiences and engineer the best solutions.
The growth we’ve achieved in such a short space of time attracts certain individuals. We’re understand we’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but our startup mindset defines who we are.
That said, just because we think like a startup doesn’t mean you’ll be running around doing a million and one things. We’re grown up with very realistic ambitions. Our market-leading products have redefined how people are paid. Building on this core success is where we are right now and we need specialists to join us and help take us to the next step.
We promise freedom to execute, an environment where you can exercise all your skills and talents and guarantee that you will be working alongside truly great talent.
Joining Sonovate will be transformational for your career, whatever stage you are at. Apply today and let’s begin a conversation about you.
What we guarantee
- Truly agile practices
- working with latest technologies and leading SaaS providers
- Modern ‘defurbished’ office space in the heart of city centre
- Very firmly in growth stage
- Startup DNA
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Private medical insurance
- Ride to work
- Eyecare vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- 50% discounted gym membership
- 2 days charity leave per year
- Breakfast, snacks and drinks
- Beer fridge
- Free takeaways
- And so much more...
As a Test Analyst, you will work with the Senior Test Analyst and Development team to deliver high quality, innovative Fintech products and cutting edge services. Following agile principles, you will successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders and colleagues across multiple departments which could include end users, client representatives, business analysts, designers, developers, operations teams and more.
Specific activities can range from preparing and executing tests to defining strategies, implementing process improvements and coaching others. Throughout this process you will apply your proven expertise and skills with enthusiasm to deliver high quality outputs, utilising industry best practice and innovation.
A Few Things About You:
- Quality Driven whilst adapting to changing timescales
- Customer Focused
- Demonstrable understanding of Agile methodologies (particularly SCRUM)
- An understanding of where testing fits into the Agile development cycle
- Testing cross platform applications
- Client / server application testing
- Integration testing
- Functional and non-functional testing
- Requirements driven testing
- Risk based testing
- Previous and/or current knowledge or experience in the Fintech or Recruitment industries
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps as an Agile testing tool
- Experience of using Selenium Webdriver