Main Purpose and Scope for the Role?
As Sonovate continues to experience radical growth, the need to build out the in-house audit capabilities is vital to ensure suitable risk management and control. The role is responsible for ensuring timely, accurate and complete audits are conducted on prospects and current clients.
The findings and issues identified within the audits need to be clearly communicated internally and where required, pragmatic solutions need to be communicated and verified with external clients.
This role will also be critical in the design of Sonovate’s audit approach, balancing the need for tech enabled, minimal invasion audits of our prospects and customers whilst also ensuring prudent auditing and identification of weaknesses.
What Does Success Look Like in this Role?
Design and execution of an Audit framework that balances Sonovate’s FinTech approach, thorough evaluation of the prospect/customers financial position and accounting processes whilst minimising friction in the process
Effectively managing Audit workloads, travel and balancing the urgency and importance of a large book of prospects and customers
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct structured audits of prospects and customers, focusing on collateral, financial health, financial processes and controls, sample checking of invoices and credit note management and reporting
- Effective resource planning to ensure the above is achieved on all required audits in a timely manner
- Design and implement an effective audit framework that ensures a structured audit process
- Manage relevant findings and work with action owners to ensure that findings are remedied
- Support the Head of Risk and Compliance in all other delegated tasks as appropriate
Percentage of completed audits to plan
Number of audits completed late
Minimal negative feedback from prospects and customers
Most aspects of the role are qualitative and therefore will be reviewed in monthly reviews with the Head of Risk and Compliance.
- 28 Days holiday
- 2 day charity leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Gym Membership contribution
- Childcare Vouchers
- Ride to Work
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Recruitment Bonus
- Fresh Fruit, Breakfast, Snacks, Coffee & Soft Drinks
- Beer & Wine Fridge